Here’s something you can keep in the freezer and fry when needed. No pressure on you or on your guests. Have more time with your guests instead of staying in the kitchen the entire evening.
* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1 tsp. chili powder
* 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
* 1 chopped onion
* 3 Tbsp. chopped coriander
* 3 Tbsp. chopped mint leaves
* 6-7 chives chopped finely
* Phyllo pastry or samosa pastry
* Heat a pot and add the ground beef, cook until browned. Drain most of the fat.
* Add the chili and cumin powder, cook for about 5 minutes.
* Add the chopped onion and cook for another 2 minutes.
* Remove from the stove and add the coriander, mint leaves and chives.
* Fill the pastry with this filling and fold into a triangular shape.
* Heat about 4 cups of oil in a pan; add the samosa 1 by 1.
* Fry until golden brown and serve with a sauce of your choice.