Walnut Raspberry Brownies
- 3 Squares chocolate unsweetened
- 1/2 c Crisco
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 c Sugar
- 1 1/2 ts Vanilla
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 c Flour
- 1 1/2 c Walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 c Raspberry jam
1. Melt chocolate and Crisco over warm water; cool slightly.
2. Blend together eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt; stir in chocolate mixture, then flour.
3. Fold in walnuts. Turn into well greased 8-inch square pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
4. Spoon jam over hot brownies; spread carefully. Let cool.