Taco Bell Crispitos deep fried tortilla chips sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar – serve with honey.
- 1/8 cup cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 10 flour tortillas oil for deep frying honey, to serve
1. In small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
2. In large skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil to 350 degrees F.
3. Cut tortillas in quarters; deep fry a few at a time for 30 seconds or until golden brown on both sides. Remove to paper towels to drain.
4. Immediately sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
5. Serve with honey for an added treat.