- 6 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 4 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1/2 banana
- Whisk egg whites, cinnamon, and Splenda together in bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into lightly greased medium nonstick skillet.
- Immediately sprinkle raw oatmeal on top of eggs.
- Let cook several minutes to set.
- When fairly firm, flip pancake, cook 2 minutes or until oatmeal side is browned.
- Transfer to plate, oatmeal side up.
- Spread peanut butter right onto oatmeal, top with sliced banana.