- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk, undiluted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, evaporated milk, salt and pepper with a fork until well broken up.
- Choose a nonstick skillet that measures 7 to 8 inches across the bottom.
- Add butter and heat over moderated heat.
- Whe butter is melted, pour in egg mixture.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes, drawing a plastic spatula slowly across the bottom of the skillt, letting the uncooked egg flow under the cooked part, until eggs are set almost as much as you like them.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Suggestion: Serve with sliced tomatoes or grilled tomato halves and grits or home-fries.