- 2 3 oz.pkgs cream cheese — softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 16 oz can jellied whole cranberry sauce
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple — drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- lettuce leaves
- Fresh mint leaves, fresh cranberries — to
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth.
Stir in cranberry sauce, pineapple and pecans.
Beat whipping cream until foamy;
gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Stir in 1 tsp.
Fold whipped cream mixture into cranberry mixture;
spoon into 8″ square dish.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves.
Garnish with mint and cranberries.