- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dried tarragon leaves — crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/3 cup Water
- 8 teaspoons Olive oil
- 2 Whole chicken breasts — skinned, boned, and
- fat removed
- 1/2 pound Fresh mushrooms — halved
- 2 cups Broccoli flowerettes
- 5 cups Boston lettuce
- 8 ounces Fat-free Muenster Cheese — H.C., cubed
- 1/2 cup Red onion rings
Mix together mustard, tarragon and pepper; stir in vinegar and water.
Gradually add oil, beating until well blended.
Pour 1/3 c.
of dressing mixture over chicken.
Marinate mushrooms and broccoli in remaining dressing.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Grill chicken over medium coals, 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade mixture.
Cut chicken into 8 strips.
Combine mushrooms, broccoli and marinade *** (see my note) with torn greens and cheese in serving bowl; toss lightly.
Arrange lettuce mixture on large platter; top with chicken and onion rings.