Baked Fresh Salmon Steak
- 3 lb salmon steak
- 1/4 lb chopped mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 pepper and salt
- 2 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/3 cup fine bread crumbs
1. Soak lid of clay cooker. Cut salmon in half and lay both pieces in cooker.
2. Sprinkle with mushrooms, onion, and parsley and tarragon mixed.
3. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Dot with butter and pour sherry around.
4. Cover, put into cold oven and turn temperature to 425F.
5. After 30 minutes sprinkle crumbs over top and bake 30 more minutes