Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
- 1 pork roast
- 2 cups catsup
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Buns in stockpot, boil meat in water for 4 hours or until it is falling apart. Of course one can always use leftover pork roast but you will need a lot!!
2. Remove meat, cool, shred. Discard the liquid.
3. In same pot, add catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, Tabasco, butter and brown sugar.
4. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring. Mix in the shredded pork and simmer for at least 30 minutes but longer is even better!!