Black Bean Sauce
- 24 clams
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon ginger, fresh; finely grated
- 2 teaspoon garlic; minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fermented black beans; rinsed & mashed
- 2 tablespoon wine, white
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon scallion; chopped white and green p
1. Shuck the clams and place them on a baking sheet. Set aside.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Spoon the mixture on top of the mollusks. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes at 450F, or until cooked but not tough. Serve immediately. Per Serving: 84 Calories, 9 g Protein, 4 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fat, 0.4 g Saturated Fat, 21 mg Cholesterol, 566 mg Sodium[THE WASHINGTON POST; August 29, 1990] per Fred Peters Echonet RECIPE_CORNER echo