- 1 no−bake cheesecake mix
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 (2.16 ounce) Butterfingers, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (9−inch) graham cracker pie crust
1. Reserve 1/4 cup finely crushed Butterfingers for garnish. Divide remaining mixture in half.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, 1/2 of finely crushed Butterfinger mixture and margarine. Using fork, press mixture against sides and bottom of 8− or 9−inch pie plate. Pour milk into small mixing bowl.
3. Add cheesecake mix contents and beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended. Beat at medium speed 3 minutes longer. Fold remaining half of finely crushed Butterfinger bars into filling mixture. Pour into crust. Chill 1 hour.
4. Garnish with reserved 1/4 cup finely crushed Butterfinger bars. Refrigerate, covered.