- 2 large Whole chicken breasts — split, boned and ski
- 1/2 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Ripe avacado
- 1 cup Sliced celery
- Bibb or leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 Crisply cooked bacon slices — crumbled
Cut chicken into 1/2″ cubes. Combine Pace Picante sauce, cumin and salt in 10″ slikket.
Cook chicken in Pace Picante Sauce mixture, stirring frequently, until cooked through – about 4 minutes.
Transfer contents of skillet to mixing bowl; cover and chill thoroughly.
To serve, combine chicken mixture, sour cream and mayonnaise; mix well.
Peel, seed and coarsely chop avacado. Add avacado and celery to chicken mixture; mix lightly.
Spoon onto lettuce-lined salad plates; sprinkle with bacon. Serve with additional Pace Picante Sauce.