- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic — crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken — cooked and cubed
- 1 red bell pepper — cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup green onions — sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro — or parsley, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers — stemmed, seeded, min
- 3 cups cooked rice — cooled
- 2 avocados — seed,peel,cut in chu
Blend lime juice, oil, garlic, chili powder and salt in large bowl.
Add chicken, red pepper, onions, cilantro and hot peppers.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Add rice and avocado chunks; toss lightly, and serve.