Fiesta Steak Sandwich
- 1 strip steak
- 1 hoagie roll Sliced avocado Sliced tomato Shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh finely diced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Prepare strip steak by pan frying or broiling. Prepare Fiesta Mayo while steaks are cooking. Place a sliced Cheddar or jack cheese on the steak during the last minute of cooking to melt.
2. Mix all ingredients together until creamy.
3. Toast a hoagie roll. Spread fiesta Mayo on both sides of the bun. Place the steak with cheese on the bottom side of the roll.
4. Top with sliced avocado, tomato and lettuce, then add the top side of the roll.