Hot Crab With Vegetables
- 6 each medium tomatoes; skin/peel
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoon margerine
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 16 oz imitation crab
- 1/4 lb mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup spiral vegetable pasta
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Cook tomatoes for 5 min. Add milk and margarine, and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add next four ingredients. Stir in crabl and remove from heat.
3. Meanwhile, steam mushrooms and peas. Cook pasta for 8 minutes in boiling water; drain.
4. Mix crab sauce with pasta and vegetables in large serving bowl.Sprinkle with cheese and serve.