Lazy Day Cobbler
- 1 stick of oleo or butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can peaches or any fruit
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (for peaches) Plus
- 1/2 cup sugar
1. Melt butter in deep dish (13×9 1/2 inches).
2. Beat together until smooth flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and milk; pour over melted butter but do not sitr.
3. Pour fruit (juice and all) over batter. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon over the top of peaches.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.