- 9 new red potatoes,in bite sized pieces. Wash well but leave unpeeled.
- Take out little black dirt spots.
- 2 medium sized white onions chopped small. (Buy flat onions, sweeter)
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 whole package chopped fresh chives (1/2 cup chopped)
- 1 whole package fresh dill (about 1/2 cup chopped)
- DRESSING [ make separately 3/4 cup good mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream (low fat is okay)
- 3 eggs hardboiled
- 8 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 level teaspoon Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- Sweet hungarian paprika to sprinkle over top
1. Prepare and cook the potatoes until just tender, drain & set aside to cool.
2. Place the cooled potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add the crumbled bacon, onions, fresh chives and fresh dill.
3. Mix the mayo and sour cream in food processor or blender.
Add the Worcestershire, allspice and chili powder dried dill and dried chives.
Add the hardboiled eggs and whip together at high speed for a fluffy dressing.
Add freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
4. Fold into the potatoes.
Put into a serving dish and sprinkle with paprika.
I serve lots of thinly sliced radishes around the side of the dish.