Strawberry Spice Loaf
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 9×5 inch loaf pans. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda.
2. In a separate bowl, combine oil and eggs. Add strawberries (juice and all) to oil/egg mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the strawberry mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
4. Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool slightly before removing from pans