Tollhouse Golden Brownies
- 3/4 c Margarine, softened
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 2 c Unsifted flour
- 3/4 c Packed dark brown sugar
- 2 ts Baking powder
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 c Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine margarine, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
2. Beat until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
3. Add the flour, baking powder and salt, and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly in a well-greased 9″x13″ pan. Test the batter.
4. Bake the remaining brownie (heh, heh, just kidding) for 30-35 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.