These treats are enjoyed by all peanut butter and chocolate lovers and are on my Christmas tray every year.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package buttery round crackers
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
1. Spread 1 teaspoon peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker. Place chocolate in top of double boiler; stir frequently over medium heat until melted.
2. Place cracker sandwiches onto a fork and dip into the chocolate. Drain excess chocolate and cool on waxed paper. Store in refrigerator or cover and freeze until ready to serve.
Original recipe yield: 2 dozen.