- 1/2 c Diet margarine
- 1 1/4 c Sugar replacement
- 1 Square unsweetened chocolate
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 c Flour
- 1 ts Baking powder
- 1/2 c Nuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream margarine and sugar replacement until light and fluffy.
2. Place chocolate in aluminum foil; melt over boiling water. Stir chocolate into margarine mixture; beat until smooth.
3. Beat in vanilla and eggs. Sift and stir together flour and baking powder; add nuts; stir this mixture into chocolate mixture until smooth.
4. Grease an 8″ square pan; pour in batter; bake until brownies are shiny, about 30 minutes. Cool in pan; cut into 16 pieces.