- 1 pk German Chocolate Cake mix
- 8 oz Butterscotch topping for ice cream
- 2 lg Butterfinger bars
- 1 lg Cool Whip
- 1 c Pecans; chopped
1. Bake cake in a 9×13 pan. While cake is still hot, pour butterscotch topping over cake, poking small holes in cake so that topping can soak in.
2. Cool completely. Crush Butterfinger bars. Reserve 1/2 of one bar and mix the rest into a large carton of Cool Whip along with the pecans.
3. Spread over cooled cake and top with reserved Butterfinger. Refrigerate until ready to serve