Chocolate Carrot Cake
- 1 1/2 c Finely grated carrots
- 3/4 c Granulated sugar
- 1/2 c Canola oil
- 1 c Boiling water
- 1 1/2 c Wholewheat flour
- 1/2 c Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ts Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 ts Baking powder
- 1/2 ts Salt Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a large bowl, combine carrots, sugar & oil. Pour water over the mixture.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add to the carrot mixture & mix well.
4. Pour into a non-stick or lightly oiled 8″ square pan. Bake for 35 minutes.