Easy Chocolate Chip Layer Bars
- 1 Stick butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 c Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c Flaked coconut (opt)
- 12 oz Semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 14 oz Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c Chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in oven in 13×9 inch baking pan.
2. Remove from oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter. Sprinkle with coconut and morsels.
3. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over mixture. Top with pecans; press down.
4. Bake for 22 – 27 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool completely in pan on rack.