Chocolate Orange Cake
- 1 Egg, or substitute
- 1/2 c Low fat buttermilk
- 2 ts Very ripe banana
- 2 tb Fresh orange juice
- 1 ts Orange peel, grated fine
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1 c Self rising flour
- 1 ts Soda
- 1/2 c Tiny semisweet choc chips
1. Cocoa powder and oj peel for garnish Preheat oven 350. Use bundt pan or 8×8 pan coated with nonstick spray.
2. Beat egg 2-3 mins on medium speed. Add sugar gradually. Add all ingredients except garnish and mix gently.
3. Put in pan. Bake 30 mins, or until it passes the toothpick test.
4. Cool before removing from pan and garnish with cocoa powder and orange zest.