- 2 3/4 c Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 ts Baking Powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 3 lg Eggs
- 2 c Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 2/3 c Vegetable Oil
- 6 oz Chocolate Chips,
- 1 Cup
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together, blending well. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
2. Add the sugar, vanilla and oil. Stir in the dry ingredients, then add the chocolate chips.
3. Spread on a greased jelly-roll pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 350 Degree F. oven.
4. Cool slightly before cutting.