Fudge Brownie Pie
- 1 9″ unbaked pastry shell
- 6 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c Margarine or butter
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c Biscuit baking mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
- 1 c Nuts,chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake pastry shell 10 minutes; remove from oven.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. In saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with margarine.
3. In large mixer bowl, beat chocolate mixture with remaining ingredients except nuts until smooth.
4. Add nuts. Pour into prepared pastry shell. Bake 35-45 minutes or until center is set.
5. Cool. Serve warm at room temperature with ice cream if desired.