- 2/3 c Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 c Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 c All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 ts Baking Powder
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 c Vegetable Oil
- 2 ts Vanilla
- 3/4 c Mini-Marshmallow
- 3/4 c Graham Crackers Broken In -Small Pieces
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, letting ends extend above pan on 2 sides. Spray foil with nostick cooking spray. Stir cocoa, sugars, flour, and baking powder in a large bowl, until blended.
2. Add egg whites, egg, oil and vanilla and stir until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup each graham cracker crumbs and marshmallow.
3. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Sprinkle remaining marshmallows and graham crackers over top, pressing them gently until partially submerged in batter. Bake 18 to 20 minutes longer until marshmallows on top are golden brown.
4. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift foil by ends to a cutting board. Peel off foil and cut into squares.