Pizza Pan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 3/4 c Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 c Packed Brown Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 c All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ts Baking Soda
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 12 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 c Chopped Walnuts Or Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease two 12-inch pizza pans. Cream butter, sugars, cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl.
2. Add eggs; beat until light. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add to creamed cheese mixture; blend well.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Divide dough in half; press each half evenly into a prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
4. Cool completely in pans on wire racks. To serve, cut into slim wedges or break into pieces.