Honey Vinaigrette a tangy and sweet dressing just perfect for your salads. Excellent with greens and also as a dressing for your favorite hoagie sandwiches.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon adobe seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
1. Place all ingredients in blender (except oil); blend on low speed for 10 seconds.
2. Slowly drizzle olive oil into blender while running on high speed.
3. Transfer to covered container and refrigerate for at least an hour before using.
Makes 1 1/2 cups