Berry Turkey Bagel Deli turkey and cheese are complemented by a tangy spread with dried fruit.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries, dried cherries or raisins
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 bagels, split
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 4 (3/4-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
1. Stir together all spread ingredients in small bowl. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. To assemble sandwiches, divide spread among bagel halves. Layer each bottom bagel half with 1/4 turkey, 1 slice cheese, 1 lettuce leaf and bagel top. Makes 4 sandwiches.
2. In large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion, bell pepper and Italian seasoning. Stir fry 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
3. In same skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil until hot. Stir fry beef in two batches, 1 to 2 minutes each. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in zucchini mixture; heat through.
4. Arrange 1/4 of beef mixture on bottom of each roll; top each with 1 cheese slice. Place on rack in broiler pan so surface of cheese is 4 inches from heat. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Makes 4 sandwiches