- 1/2 c Butter
- 4 oz Baking chocolate (4 squares)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 3/4 c Flour
- 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1/2 c Chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Ff. In a small saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat. Stir in chocolate.
2. Cool completely. In a small mixer bowl, beat eggs and vanilla. Gradually add sugar, beating until pale yellow.
3. Blend in chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour and salt. Stir in nuts. Spread in a greased 8 inch square pan.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Cool completely in pan. Cut into 2 inch squares.
Makes 16 brownies.