Chocolate Walnut Bread
- 1 Loaf
- 1 pound frozen bread dough
- 4 oz Semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c Walnuts; chopped
- 3 tb Honey (or 2 tablespoons)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thaw dough and let rise until twice its original size.
2. Punch down and roll dough out to 6 x 12 inches. Sprinkle chocolate and nuts down the center of the dough, leaving about an inch on all sides. Pull long sides up towards the center and press to seal.
3. Place dough, with seam side on the bottom, into stoneware loaf pan. Evenly spread honey over top. Bake for 50-60 minutes until crust is golden brown. Cool slightly in pan.
4. Remove from pan and cool an additional 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 1 loaf