Chutney-Turkey Salad on Focaccia Can be used as appetizers or main meal.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup CROSSE & BLACKWELL Hot Mango Chutney
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 package BUITONI® Italian Herbs and Cheese Focaccia Bread Mix, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into
- 8 (1/4-inch) slices
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced
- 8 spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons prepared Caesar dressing
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1. PREHEAT oven to 350*F.
2. COMBINE celery, chutney, mayonnaise and sesame seeds in medium bowl. Add turkey; toss to coat.
3. CUT prepared bread in half horizontally. Brush olive oil on cut sides. Place bread in a single layers on jelly-roll pan. Bake at 350*F for 12 minutes or until toasted. Spread 1/2 cup turkey salad over bottom half.
4. Top with zucchini slices, roasted peppers and spinach; drizzle dressing over vegetables. Spread mustard over top half of bread; place on top of sandwich. Cut into 12 slices.
Makes 12 appetizer servings.