White Chocolate Pretzels
- 1 pkg. long pretzel rods
- 1 pkg. almond bark, or vanilla candy coating
- 3/4 Decorations, such as red and green sprinkles, holiday M&Ms or crushed up candy canes
1. Place the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Make sure you do not get any water in the bowl. Any water at all will cause the candy coating not to melt properly and separate.
2. Microwave the candy coating for 1 min., then stir and microwave an additional min., until it is completely melted and smooth.
3. Stick a pretzel rod into the chocolate, and with a spoon, cover about 3/4 of the pretzel with chocolate. Let the excess drip back into the bowl.
4. Sprinkle the chocolate with either red and green colored sprinkles, crushed up peppermints, or stick red and green M&Ms to the chocolate.
5. Place the decorated pretzel on a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil, and let it dry completely, about 1 hr. Gently pull the pretzels off the paper.