Easy Apple Dumplings
- 4 medium cooking apples (I use Granny Smith)
- 3/4 Cups sugar
- 1 Stick margarine
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 2 Cans crescent rolls
1. Peel, core and cut apples into quarters. You will have 16 slices of apples. Use 2 cans of crescent rolls. Roll one piece of apple in each crescent roll. Press in the ends to seal the apple up good.
2. Place in a baking dish. Mix together one cup of orange juice, one stick of margarine and 3/4 cups of sugar.
3. Heat until the margarine melts. Pour over the wrapped apple slices.
4. Put in a cold oven and turn on to 350 and bake until brown. (Approx 20-25 min.) Serve with vanilla ice cream while still warm.
Makes 16 dumplings.