- 1 package Betty Crocker® Sweet Rewards® low-fatfudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fat-free, cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350º. Grease cookie sheet. Mix brownie mix (dry), water and egg product with spoon about 50 strokes or until well blended.
2. Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly in center.
4. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.