Cappuccino chocolate cheesecake recipe
- 1 1/4 c Chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/8 ts Cinnamon
- 1 pk Light cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 c Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ts Cocoa powder for garnish
- 2 1/2 c Sour cream
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tb Coffee liqueur
- 1 ts Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together wafer crumbs and cinnamon. Pat into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar and cocoa powder. Beat in egg. Stir in 2 cups sour cream, coffee liqueur and vanilla. Turn into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
3. Spread remaining sour cream evenly over top. Return to oven 1 minute to glaze top. Cool to room temperature, then chill thoroughly, covered. Remove from spring form pan. Just before serving, dust top with cocoa powder.