Cheddar chili cheesecake recipe
- 1 1/2 t b Butter (for pan)
- 1/4 c Fine breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1/4 c Finely grated cheddar cheese
- 6 oz Thinly sliced ham
- 1 1/2 lb Cream cheese, room temp.
- 3/4 lb Sharp cheddar, grated
- 1 c Cottage cheese
- 3/4 c Chopped green onion
- 4 Eggs
- 3 t b Jalapeno pepper*
- 2 t b Milk
- 1 Garlic clove, halved . seeded and finely chopped.
1. Preheat oven to 325. Butter 9″ spring form pan. Mix breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheddar. Sprinkle mixture into pan, turning to coat.
2. Refrigerate. Dice about half of ham; reserve remaining slices. Mix diced ham with remaining ingredients in blender or processor until smooth. Pour slightly more than half of filling into prepared pan.
3. Top with reserved ham slices in even layer. Cover with remaining filling. Set pan on baking sheet. 4. Bake 1 1/4 hours. Turn oven off and cool cheesecake about 1 hour with door ajar. Transfer cheesecake to rack. Remove sides of pan. Cool to room temperature before serving.