Chocolate Covered Truffles
- 1/4 C butter
- 1 1/2 lbs. real semisweet chocolate
- 3/4 C non-dairy coffee creamer, any flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 pounds real milk chocolate for dipping
- 1 cup finely chopped chocolate, milk or semisweet for decoration
Makes about 3 dozen truffles
1. Cream butter in large mixer bowl.
2. Combine 2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar and the cocoa; add alternately with cream and vanilla to butter.
3. Blend well. Chill until firm. Shape small amount of mixture around desired center; roll into 1 inch balls.
4. Drop into desired coating and turn until well covered. Chill until firm.