Easter Hunt Pie
- 6 oz. graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c. cold water
- 1 (4 serving size) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c. Cool Whip, thawed
- 16 small chocolate eggs or other holiday candy
1. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
2. Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping.
3. Spoon 1/2 of filling into pie crust. Place chocolate eggs evenly over filling. Top with remaining filling. Chill 3 hours. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 8 servings.