- 1 tablespoon Shallots — chopped
- 1 tablespoon Capers — chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley — chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chervil — chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chives — chopped
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Mix the first five ingredients with the oil and let stand for at least 1 hour.
Add the vinegar, salt and pepper.
This dressing may be used with meat, fish, vegetables or salad.
Rice one hard-cooked egg over the dish if desired, or egg may be added to the dressing.
green onion, chopped may be substituted for the shallots.
Great over fresh chopped tomato! It may be served hot or cold.