Fruit Filled Cheesecake
- 1 cup all−purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups apple pie filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 eggs Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, brown sugar and butter. Press all but 3/4 cup of the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 10−inch round baking pan. Spread the fruit pie filling over the top and sprinkle with the remaining crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together. Add the vanilla and sour cream and beat until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour batter into the prepared crust. Place the pan in a large roasting pan and place in the oven. Fill the roasting pan with water to the 1 inch mark. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 minutes. Remove cake from oven, cool to room temperature and refrigerate overnight.