- — Fruit: —–
- navel oranges
- grapefruit sections
- avocados — sliced
- green grapes — seedless
- red grapes — seedless
- berries — * see note
- — Dressing: —–
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice — or lime juice
- 1/2 cup light whipping cream
- * Use berries of your choice. Some good ones to use in this salad are
- strawberries, raspberries, blackberries.
1. Prepare fruit by peeling oranges and grapefruits, then slice into thin slices, removing all white pith.
Arrange decoratively on a large platter, leaving center free for dressing container.
2. Scatter green and red grapes on oranges and grapefruit.
Place berries, a few in each group, around edges of salad.
Tuck in slices of avocado here and there.
Kiwi fruit can be used here for a colorful and delicious addition.
DRESSING: Chill bowl and beaters, then whip chilled cream until it piles softly.
Blend honey and orange juice or lime juice.
Beat the two mixtures together, only enough to combine well.
Pour dressing into a serving container and set in middle of fruit platter, or serve on the side.