- 1 package Lime Jello
- 1 cup Boiling water
- 3 ounces Pkg cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Crushed pineapple — w/juice
- 1/2 cup Celery — chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream — whipped
- Cherries (optional garnish)
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add chunks of cream cheese.
Using mixer, beat at medium speed until well blended.
Chill until slightly congealed.
Add pineapple, celery and nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour in 3 cup mold and let set.
Turn out on lettuce leaf and garnish with cherries if desired.