Chocolate mint meringue cheesecake recipe
- 1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 3 t b Margarine, Melted
- 2 t b Sugar
- 24 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2/3 c Sugar
- 3 ea Large Eggs
- 1 c Mint Chocolate Chips, Melted
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 3 ea Large Egg Whites
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme (1 Jr)
1.Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3.Blend in mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F., 50 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
4.Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form. Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal. Bake at 450 degrees F.; 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.