- 1 each Large avocado
- 2 teaspoons Lea & Perrins
- 1 each Clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 4 ounces Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Poupon or creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup Chopped parsley or cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 cup Chopped tomatoes
- Lettuce — as bed for serving
Mash garlic with salt to make a gritty paste, Add avocado and mash some
more. Pour lemon juice over avocado so that it will keep its color.
Add olive oil, add Louisiana hot sauce, stir, add Lea & Perrins
Worcestershire sauce, stir, and add wine vinegar. Stir. Add Mustard.
Stir. Crumble a good quantity of feta cheese in the dressing.
Add chopped tomatoes and parsley. Stir well and serve over lettuce. This
is also good for dipping. Makes about 3 cups.