PEACHY APPLE SMOOTHIE
- 1 fresh peach
- 1/3 cup non-fat milk
- 1/4 cup of frozen apple juice concentrate
1. Peel 1 fresh peach. Cut it into thin slices. Put into a plastic bag with a zipper bag, laying flat.
2. Put the plastic bag into the freezer for 1-2 hours. Take out 1/4 of the peaches and break them into pieces.
3. Mix in a blender with 1/3 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of frozen apple juice concentrate.
4. Cover and blend until smooth.
5. pour into a glass, and add more peach slices for peachy ice cubes!