- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted (or your favourite bread)
- 1-2 tablespoon peanut butter (natural works well)
- 1/4-1/2 medium apple, sliced 1/4-1/2-inch thick (the amount depends on the size of your bread)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Slice a whole apple into slices; you can either core the apple with a corer first or cut out the core
- when you get to it; peel if you feel necessary.
- Put your bread into the toaster.
- Once toasted spread peanut butter on the bread, add the apple to form one layer, and then sprinkle the apple with cinnamon.
- Place the other slice on top and enjoy immediately!