Southwestern Club Sandwich
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1 small jalapeno chili, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 slices hickory-smoked bacon
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 8 thin slices smoked turkey (about 4 ounces)
- 4 large tomato slices
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced Romaine lettuce leaves
1. Mix first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Cook bacon in heavy large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Transfer to paper towels and drain. Toast bread.
3. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over bread slices. Cover 2 bread slices with turkey, then tomato, avocado and
4. Season generously with salt and pepper. Top with lettuce and remaining bread slices.
5. Cut diagonally into quarters. Skewer each with frilly toothpick if desired and serve.